A couple of weeks ago a friend and client of mine sent me the link to millionaire Internet marketer Chris Farrell’s FREE GIFT!!! How To Explode Your Facebook Fans and List. Believe it or not, the value of this absolutely FREE GIFT has been absolutely amazing! Anyone who wishes to learn some valuable secrets about how to explode your Facebook page will definitely learn something from Jo Barnes.
Jo offers a FREE 6 part video series if you join her newsletter. Her Ultimate Business Startup Blog is at http://jobarnesonline.com/. Jo is full of excellent advice and she knows what she’s talking about! Her prices for her courses are really reasonable. She’s a very dynamic, intelligent and honest person who is available to you to answer questions. She’s hands-down the most generous Facebook marketer I’ve ever come across. She’s also doing very, very well for just having started marketing with Facebook in August of 2010. She’s a real go-getter and a great video blogger!
I have been listening to her videos and reading her posts on her Free Fan Page Templates page on Facebook. I’m been working in social media marketing for almost 3 years and I knew a lot of what Jo suggested but not everything! She has taught me some great new tips that are very useful. I’m going to take her special course 2000 Fans in 27 Days just as soon as I can put a payment on my credit card.
These are the top 8 tips Jo suggests for exploding your fan page:
1. Increase your friends. (We have to start by increasing our own personal networks. I am going to be doing this whenever I can and I’m not working for my clients. I’m only at 938 friends on Facebook but that’s because I actually try to get to know each person at least a little so that I know what they’re into.) Write a friendly email request telling the person about you and asking if they’d like to connect with you on Facebook.
2. Groups – read their policy first and post on those that allow you to post content that adds value.
3. Create your own group(s) (but don’t just spam people with loads of affiliate links). (I personally am not going to do this because I don’t have time for groups and all the pages I already participate on – which is also a great way of letting strangers get to know you better and inevitably some of them end up putting in a friend request if they like you.)
4. Add a Like Box to your website or blog.
5. YouTube videos (the kind we actually make and not just links to those that are already there. I don’t have the capacity to make videos at home or I would start doing it. I will eventually.)
6. Events (Create events for the launch of a page or product; host a Q&A, Virtual Tea, webinar, etc. Target the creators of events and those who actually spend money on attending the events as people you would want in your own network because they are serious about networking.) Use Events as a search tool using keywords and pick those that have lots of confirmed guests.
7. You can use apps like Marketplace or Fiverr to place ads and or pay $5 to have people invite their networks to your page. (You can also buy an ad on Facebook which is what they really want you to do!)
8. Twitter. (Create a Twitter account and link your Facebook page to it. I will be posting a blog with some great Twitter tips very soon.)
You can also target your friends using an application called AdvancedSearch 2.2 Beta which you can add to your fan page and use to do a more specific search using keywords than the regular Search feature on Facebook.
The key when building our own networks is to look for people who are active and with whom we have things in common. The administrators of groups and fan pages are potential business partners because they are active.
These are just a few of the great tips I’ve learned from Jo Barnes. If you are serious about exploding your Facebook page, I would highly recommend connecting with Jo (and me) because she will absolutely be able to help you do just that!
Love you Jo!!