I know you often cringe when it comes to social media marketing and wish you didn’t have to waste your valuable time on it. You’d rather be writing, recording and performing new music, not posting status updates or tweeting…not to mention trying to figure out how to get people to watch your videos on YouTube! It’s annoying to admit that you actually need to do it. But you do. Trust me. Social media is here and it’s not going anywhere. If you want people to know what you’re up to, you have to be seen where they are.
By having a consistent, interactive, online presence that allows your fans a place to connect with you, you’re building a stronger, more loyal relationship with them. You’ll find out who your super fans are: the people who buy your music, attend your concerts, and tell their friends how great you are. Super fans are worth their weight in gold. That’s what this is all about. You need them so you can keep doing what you love to do and they need you…for the beauty and joy you bring to their lives through your music.
I, Christine Bode of Scully Love Promo, am here to help you manage your online presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and WordPress, as well as CD Baby, Spotify, Soundcloud and ReverbNation. I’ll cut through the technology, establish your presence, evaluate your message & integrate your approach. I’m dedicated to helping you achieve your social media marketing goals and will teach you ways in which to manage your social media as efficiently and strategically as possible. Or, I can do it for you. As with most things in life, you’ll get out of it what you put into it. Your long term success is my mission.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT / MARKETING
- Assess your online presence & suggest what should be added or improved upon
- Create & monitor Facebook, Twitter & Google AdWords ad campaigns
- Monitor social media profiles to accept new friends, delete spam & notify you of email/comments
- Assist you with expanding your social network on all of your social media sites
- Consistently brand you across all of your social media sites
- Create or redesign Facebook pages and apply relevant apps
- Create / redesign YouTube channels, Twitter, Instagram, Soundcloud, ReverbNation, Pinterest accounts & WordPress blogs
- Assist with Instagram marketing challenges
- Post status updates across all social media profiles
- Preschedule posts & tweets using Bufferapp
- Manage your Twitter account using Manage Flitter or Tweepi to grow your followers and unfollow those who are inactive or not following you back
- Upload and/or publish content
- Construct lists in which members of your social network are organized by city or other interests or demographics on Facebook & Twitter
- Send out personalized email messages to people who put in friend requests that you’d like to direct to your Facebook fan page
- Create events with invitations to friends, including geo-targeting
- Track statistics
- Post events or tour dates / update event calendar / submit events to other appropriate websites
- Website and blog updates
- Process SOCAN Notice of Live Music Performance submissions for musicians
- Register songs with SOCAN
- Set up account on CD Baby for digital distribution
- Update mailing lists
20 hour minimum per month = $700.00 ($35/hr.)
5 hour minimum per month packages = $175.00 are available upon signing of a 6-month contract
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING CONSULTING/TRAINING
- One-on-one consulting and/or training in the effective use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or WordPress blogs for social media marketing / $50.00/hr.
FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGNS
- You can hire me to run Facebook ad campaigns alone, but my hourly rate is higher for that due to the continually more complex nature of Facebook ads and the studying of them required to yield positive results. / $50/hr.
WORDPRESS BLOG OR BANDZOOGLE WEBSITES
- Design, incl. widgets & uploading content for up to 8 pages / $500.00
- Press releases
- Liner notes
NOTE: Rates in effect as of March 1, 2016